EnterSolar and TicketNetwork celebrated a ribbon-cutting ceremony for a 1.4 MW solar system at TicketNetwork’s headquarters in South Windsor, Connecticut. This notable roof-mounted system covers nearly 200,000 square feet and will significantly decrease the company’s carbon footprint. The system will generate nearly 70% of the company’s annual onsite electricity consumption and produces clean energy equivalent to saving 78,000 gallons of gasoline a year.
To learn more about this project, read the full press release here.
We’re also excited to share some of the press we’ve received for this event:
- EnterSolar completes 1.4-MW system for TicketNetwork in Connecticut – Solar Power World
- Connecticut Software Company Covers Roof With Solar – Solar Industry Mag
- 4,365 Solar Panels – TicketNetwork’s Latest ‘Green’ Initiative – Patch
- TicketNetwork blankets S. Windsor HQ roof with solar panels – Hartford Business
- TicketNetwork Celebrates Completion of Solar Array on HQ Roof – TicketNews