Target celebrated the completion of their 500th store with rooftop solar in Napa, California. As the solar developer for the Napa store rooftop installation as well as several others across the country, EnterSolar’s team joined the event alongside the mayor of Napa, Jill Techell, in support of this big achievement. With this 500th installation complete, Target is well on its way to achieving its ongoing goal of having 100% of its electricity generated from renewable energy by 2030.
For more on Target’s sustainability efforts, check out their blog, A Bullseye View. Congratulations on reaching this outstanding goal!
We’re excited to share some of the press surrounding the event:
- Target achieves 500 rooftop solar projects ahead of schedule – Smart Energy Decisions
- Target Completes 500th Rooftop Solar Installation – Environment & Energy Leader
- Target Installs 500th Solar Rooftop – Progressive Grocer
- Target installs solar on its 500th location – Solar Power World
- Target Corp. has hit the target sustainability milestone – Retail & Leisure International
- Target meets 2020 goal to install 500 rooftop solar arrays ahead of schedule – Edie