EDF Renewables and EnterSolar Form Strategic Partnership
EDF Renewables North America (EDF Renewables), a leading developer in the renewable energy sector, and EnterSolar announced a strategic partnership. Together the companies will offer C&I customers the most comprehensive array of behind-the meter services.
The partnership leverages EDF Renewables’ unparalleled experience in renewable energy and storage, along with EnterSolar’s 12-year solid track record in developing solar photovoltaic projects for a broad range of corporate clients.
Read the full press release by clicking here.
We’re excited to share some of the press we’ve received following our announcement:
- Powerhouses Join Forces To Provide Services To C&I Solar Segment– SolarWakeUp
- EDF Renewables to buy 50% of DG specialist EnterSolar– RenewablesNow
- EDF Renewables To Acquire 50% Stake In Solar, DG Firm— Forms Strategic Partnership To Offer Comprehensive Suite To C&I Customers– EnergyChoiceMatters
- EDF Renewables acquires 50% interest in commercial installer EnterSolar– SolarPowerWorldOnline
- EDF Renewables and EnterSolar Form Strategic Partnership – SolarQuarter
- EDF Renewables, EnterSolar form partnership to grow PV market – PV-Tech
- EDF Renewables acquires 50% stake in EnterSolar – PV Magazine USA
- EDF Renewables and EnterSolar Form Strategic Partnership– EDF Renewables
- EDF Renewables and EnterSolar Form Strategic Partnership– Marketwatch
- EDF Renewables acquires 50 percent interest in EnterSolar – Photon
- EDF Renewables to acquire 50% stake in EnterSolar, form partnership– SPG Global
- EDF Renewables and EnterSolar Form Strategic Partnership – Associated Press