EnterSolar has announced that it has started construction of a 129 kW rooftop solar project for Signal Transformer in Inwood, New York. The system is expected to produce the majority of the facility’s annual electricity consumption. The environmental benefits of the project are equivalent to saving over 200,000 pounds of CO2 each year.
Learn more about this project by reading the full press release here.
We’re excited to share some press from the project:
- Signal Transformer Announces the Completion of NY-Sun Solar Installation in Long Island – In Compliance Magazine
- Signal Transformer Announces the Completion of NY-Sun Solar Installation in Long Island – Bel Fuse
- Signal Starts Construction on Long Island PV Project – Solar Industry Magazine
- EnterSolar Installs 129-kW Rooftop System at NY Manufacturer – Solar Builder Magazines
- Signal Transformer Announces Launch of Long Island Solar Energy Project – Business Wire