Dennis Phayre, Director of EnterSolar, spoke out against a recent LIPA proposal that would change the way power produced by renewables would be valued. The change would have drastic implications for the renewable energy industry and ultimately slow the growth of solar power. Read more about this story by clicking the link below:
- Solar Basics: The Role of an Inverter
- Simon & Schuster and EnterSolar Announce Completion of Rooftop Solar Installation in Delran, NJ
- Continental Building Products & EnterSolar Celebrate 2.4MW Rooftop Solar System
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Solar for Business: Onsite vs. Offsite Solar
Konica Minolta Healthcare Announces the Installation of a Clean Energy Solar System at Headquarters in Wayne, NJ
Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc., a leading medical imaging and information technology company, and EnterSolar, a commercial solar developer,…