Dennis Phayre, Director of EnterSolar, spoke out against a recent LIPA proposal that would change the way power produced by renewables would be valued. The change would have drastic implications for the renewable energy industry and ultimately slow the growth of solar power. Read more about this story by clicking the link below:
- Solar Basics: The Role of an Inverter
- Simon & Schuster and EnterSolar Announce Completion of Rooftop Solar Installation in Delran, NJ
- Continental Building Products & EnterSolar Celebrate 2.4MW Rooftop Solar System
- Solar for Business: Onsite vs. Offsite Solar
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
In Solar-Ready Buildings Part 1, we discussed how to plan new constructions with solar integration in mind. Solar can…