EnterSolar and Daroga Power have announced a 1.2 MW community solar project that would provide power to New York City residents who would otherwise not have access to solar. The project will be located in East New York and will be facilitated by EnterSolar. This project will bring clean energy to thousands of residents and small businesses located in New York City. Learn more about this project by reading the full press release here.
Read more about this project by clicking the links below:
- Brooklyn Flips Switch On NYC’s Biggest Community Solar Project – Solar Industry Magazine
- NYSERDA Announces the Completion of the Largest Community Solar Project in New York City – NYSERDA
- Largest Community Solar Project in New York City Now Online – Renewable Energy World
- Nearly 200 NYC Households and Small Commercial Businesses to Benefit from 1.2-Megawatt Solar Array – EE Reports
- Daroga Power develops 1.2-MW community solar project in New York City – Solar Power World