EnterSolar and Continental Building Products have begun construction on the largest rooftop community solar installation in New York State. The rooftop-mounted system is being constructed on Continental’s Buchanan manufacturing facility in Westchester County, New York. The system is expected to be approximately 2.4MW in size. Construction is expected to be completed in the fall of 2018.
Learn more about this project by reading the full press release here.
Read more about this project by clicking the links below:
- Super power: Buchanan firm’s rooftop solar array will be state’s largest – Daily Voice Plus
- EnterSolar completes 2.4-MW community solar system in New York – Solar Power World
- Lowey Tours Buchanan Plant With Solar Cells On Roof – Patch
- New York to get one of its largest rooftop solar power plants, and largest battery – PV Magazine
- Buchanan plant’s rooftop solar installation will be state’s largest – Lohud