EnterSolar celebrated a ribbon cutting with USAA (United Services Automobile Association) and Black Bear Energy at USAA’s facility in Cranbury, New Jersey. The partnership between EnterSolar USAA and Black Bear Energy brought a 2,472 kW rooftop solar system to USAA. This system has the environmental benefits of saving 1,949 acres of forest a year or saving 231,899 gallons of gasoline.
“Partnering with Black Bear Energy and USAA Real Estate has enabled a win-win for landlord and tenants alike. This project will optimize environmental and financial benefits to USAA Real Estate while also providing the benefits of solar energy to the tenants on-site,” said Paul Ahern, EnterSolar’s Founder and President.
Read more about this project by clicking the links below:
- USAA Real Estate Bringing 2.4 MW Solar Array To N.J. Property – Solar Industry Magazine
- Black Bear Energy and USAA Rea; Estate announce 2.4-MW New Jersey solar project– Solar Power World
- Black Bear Energy and USAA Real Estate Broadcast 2.4-MW New Jersey Solar Project Within Energy Efficiency Climate – Capre Media
- Black Bear Energy And USAA Real Estate Announce 2.4 Megawatt New Jersey Solar Project – PRWeb
- See? New Jersey Is Already Seeing Benefits Of Solar Bills: Black Bear Energy Announces Cranberry, N.J., Project – Solar Wakeup